Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
A luxury place to stay
As part of an ongoing refurbishment program, the public areas, meeting facilities, Carnival Bar and Upper Tea Terrace had already been upgraded when President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hilary Clinton and the entire presidential entourage visited the hotel for the Summit of the Americas in April 2009.
- Delivery date: 2010
- Client: E-Teck
- Architect: TVS Architects
- Contractor: Bouygues Bâtiment International
- Interior designer: ARCOP
- $21.5 million
- Renovation of a 420-room hotel
- Renovations of public facilities including: café, specialty restaurant, kitchen, bar and lobby lounge
- New hotel facilities: pool locker room, fitness center & spa, executive lounge, meeting rooms and car park.